Win a ‘TAG Heuer Formula 1 GMT’
Terms and conditions
- The organizer of the competition ‘to win TAG Heuer’ is Zeitauktion GmbH with registered office in Chemnitz (Germany). Participation in the competition must be in the period between 19.10.2016 – 31.01.2017. After this time period a winner will be drawn. This person will win a TAG Heuer Formula 1 GMT.
- All existing subscribers of the Zeitauktion GmbH newsletter will automatically participate in the competition, as well as those who sign up in the period of 19.10.2016 – 31.01.2017 for the Zeitauktion GmbH newsletter. An email address is necessary to register for the Zeitauktion GmbH newsletter. Registration for the newsletter is only completed after clicking the confirmation link in the confirmation email. Registration for the newsletter must be valid on the day of the draw. People who unsubscribe from the newsletter immediately after the registration will not be included in the draw.
- Participation is free of charge and irrespective of the purchase of goods or services.
- Zeitauktion GmbH assumes no liability for technical or other problems that are outside of their control or influence.
- Persons resident in the European Union are eligible. Zeitauktion GmbH employees and other persons involved in the design and implementation of this competition are excluded from participation. The owner of the email address which was used for the newsletter registration is the participant of the competition.
- The competition ends at 23:59 (local time) on 31.01.2017.
- The winner will be informed via email about the win promptly after the draw. The winner has to confirm to Zeitauktion GmbH via email immediately, at the latest within 7 days of receipt, that they have received notification of winning. Otherwise the company is entitled to draw a new winner.
- The prize comprises a TAG Heuer Formula 1 GMT automatic made out of steel with a steel bracelet. The prize is neither exchangeable nor transferable. Cash payment is also excluded and there is no right of appeal.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by insured mail. Alternatively, it is possible to collect the prize in person from our registered office.
- As a consolation prize we raffle 10 coupons each 50€. The winners will be informed by e-mail and receive the coupon by mail.
- Zeitauktion GmbH reserves the right to suspend the contest wholly or partly if any difficulties arise which threaten the integrity of the competition.
- These terms and conditions constitute the final rules and regulations for this campaign. Should individual terms of these terms and conditions be invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain unaffected in their content and validity.
- Any liability for compensation of Zeitauktion GmbH and its bodies, employees and agents from or in connection with the competition regardless of the legal reason is limited to cases of gross negligence and wilful misconduct.
- You may object to the use and processing of your data for promotional purposes at any time. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.